Jamey Lutz – Author, Pathway to Purpose [Purpose]
Jamey talks about:
- What it means to have purpose
- What it looks like to have world class service
- Why it’s important to treat your customers like Michael Jordan
The person who influenced Jamey the most in the past year:
His note to all CX professionals:
“It’s possible and advisable to find something that doesn’t feel like you’re making a living, but it is bigger than that, it’s possible to make a difference. Find out how to blend your individual passion/purpose with that of your organization and you will never have to work another day in your life.”
The Press 1 For Nick podcast is both educational and engaging, and each episode offers listeners a dynamic blend of insightful stories, best practices, and invaluable lessons.
Nick’s guests – each with a unique wealth of knowledge – include leaders from a variety of backgrounds and industries. Some of his guests include:
- Customer service & customer experience leaders
- A hostage negotiator
- Award-winning authors
- Home Depot’s Senior Director of Customer Care
- Former VP of Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Lyft’s Head of Partner and Customer Engagement
- Deputy Chief Veteran Experience Officer from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
On every episode Nick asks his guest two questions:
- What book or person has influenced you the most in the past year?
- If you could leave a note to all the Customer Service and CX professionals, what would it say?
You can find all the podcast guests’ answers under their episodes below.
If all you want is the guests’ book recommendations, you can go here.